Monday 4 July 2011

A New journey starts from here!

A new journey started today whereby i will start my own blog sharing the different culture and food around the world!  I'm not alone from now on!  There will be also someone by my side to see the world with me! There are 196 countries in this world! I cannot complete all of them as time and money its a factor!  Who can complete travel 196 countries in this world!  I think no one can!  As Millionaires are busy earning money and non Millionaires working hard for money!  Haha... That's Life!

I'm not a frequent traveler,but still i went to almost  every asia countries before.  A tip for traveling,make sure you do your research before you travel to that particular country!!!  Check out their cultures too as it will reduce some unnecessary conflicts with the locals!  I hope you guys are aware of knocking the hotel or motel doors before entering the room!  Reason is because is a way of courtesy and make sure of spirit are aware that u are staying the room and they will leave u alone!  Funny right???  Anyway,just a culture whereby anywhere in the world will stick to this rule!

For travelers, accommodation is something important or not depends on the person's budget and preference of their comfort!  We tend to go shopping and eating when we go travel,so most of the time the hotel room you book will be vacant most of the time except our sleeping hours. So,choosing a right hotel it's really based on personal preference and comfort!

In this blog,I will try to share my Travel Tips,Pictures and Experiences that the countries i had travel before! So sit back relax and enjoy reading my trips and pictures provided by me!  Keep reading Cheers!

No comments: